- †Providing ambulance services within the area of respansibility.
- †Providing first aid services to people in car accidents and natural disasters, or man made accidents , then to send the critical cases into the nearest medical center or hospital in all circumstances.
- Providing first aid services to play ground hits .
- †Performing† birth operations inside the ambulance in† an emergency cases.
- †Performing† duties side by side with the fire and rescue team.
- Providing support to other directorates when required.
- Field ambulance† SHTYER.
- Mercides ambulance.
- Nissan 4 ◊ 4 ambulance.
- Medical units for oxygen .
- Different types of stretchers.
- Liquial suction units.
- Ring-cut units .
- First aid bags.
- Different splints and ties for fractions and cuts.
Updating data is in Process