†††† (a) Duties:
- Performing rescue operations for those who trapped† in fires , traffic accidents , water rescue ,mountains rescue, high rise building , hazards materials and disasters such as earthquakes .
- Providing on site first aid services† .
- Extracting those who trapped under debris and victims to a safe place .††
††† (b) Vehicles:
- Bronto 54m car.
- Bronto 24m car.
- 50 ton lift.
- Towing Truck 10-20 ton.
- Specialised rescue car.
††† (c ) Equipments:
- Spreading and cutting units.
- †Lighting motors.
- Breathing apparatus.
††† 5. Difficulties:
- Addresses in Amman† are not clear sometimes .
- Narrow streets in the area of responsibility.
- Foundation of a specialized mountain rescue center in the mid region.
- To be trained in hazardous materials , search and rescue matters ,on both local and regional levels.
- Linking the command and control car to a computer, fax, and camera to broadcast directly inside the car.
- Electronic link to the operation rooms in the mid region.
- Establishing a common signal contact (links) with the departments concerned† in disasters such as the
†††††††††††††††† army head - quarter and the public security .
- Establishing a modern library in the directorate using internet with a† suitable training hall .
- We are looking forward to encourage high level of
|††††† co-operation with the armed forces and the public security|
†††††† to counter any disturbances , fomenting Ö etc††† .
- A complete sport hall used for developing† a† physical fitness.
Updating data is in Process